The celebration of Diwali or Deepaavali, isn’t well known for its amazing demonstration of lights and additionally on the grounds that offering made to Goddess Laxmi. Any charity, pooja which is done on the day of Dhanteras increases multiple times. Here we provide you best and easy ways for Diwali puja as per Astrology and Vastu.
If you can perform Puja on Dhanteras and Deepavali during best Muhurtha according to your Rashi and Lagna it will give you let you have the blessings from Goddess Laxmi.
General Vastu tips to achieve riches and flourishing on Diwali
We all desire to be honored with riches and success with the appearance of Ma Lakshmi on Dhanteras and Diwali. Aside from playing out the different strict customs, a couple Vastu strategies can assist you with satisfying these desires.
Simple Vastu tips that guarantee financial increases and success to remain in your life.
• Keep the North-Eastern region (Ishaan Kona) and Northern course of your home in every case perfect, open and light to guarantee monetary soundness.
• If there is any sort of clutter/messiness/ useless inputs in the North-Eastern zone (Ishaan Kona) and the Northern bearing of the house, at that point you have to make the spot clean so that there can be a free progression of riches into your home.
• To keep light weighted and low plants among Eastern and Northern heading of your home outcomes into monetary additions.
• For a prosperous life, place a steel holder loaded up with water in the North-Eastern territory (Ishaan Kona) of the house. Change the water once consistently.
• The South-Western zone and Southern course of the house ought to be free of borewells or pits.
• Keeping the Central zone of the house open, clean and mess free guarantees for great monetary profits.
• It isn’t great to keep dry blooms or goes out as it causes obstacles in money related steadiness.
• All the clocks and mirrors ought to be set on the Northern or Eastern dividers.
• For riches, flourishing and fortune, ensure that you place a diya in the North-Eastern, Northern and Central zones of your home after Lakshmi pooja.
1. Offer boondi laddoo to Lord Ganesha on Diwali.
2. Donate Blanket.
3. Feed Dogs.
4. Explicit Vastu tips: You should light a diya at the South-West point of the house on Diwali night.
1. Offer jaggery at any temple or a sacred sanctuary with full dedication.
2. Recite Hanuman Chalisa.
3. Donate Rewari (white til) among poor people.
4. Explicit Vastu tips: You should light a diya the Southern way of your home.
1. You should offer a coconut and 11 almonds to Devi Durga temple.
2. Feed birds
3. Keep a pooja to Dakshinavarti Shankha and keep it in where you keep your cash.
4. Explicit Vastu tips: Light a diya in the South-West zone of the house.
1. Offer Prasad to Lord Hanuman.
2. Give 1.25 whole black gram to poor and needy.
3. Offer a paratha which is seared in mustard oil to a dog.
4. Explicit Vastu tips: Light a diya in the Western bearing of your home.
1. Recite the mantra-“Om Gang Ganapataye Namah” (1 mala)
2. Give 7 grains (saptanaj) with worship.
3. Give desserts made of sesame seeds.
4. Keep a diya at the principle passageway of your home. On the off chance that it continues consuming till the following morning, at that point it means that monetary development and flourishing for you.
5. Explicit Vastu tips: Light a diya at the South-West point (nairitya kona) of your home.
1. Light earthen lights with mustard oil in Shani mandir.
2. Give khichdi made of black gram to elderly and sick people.
3. Give socks to old people.
4. Explicit Vastu tips: Light a diya in the Western bearing of the house.
1. Recite Durga Chalisa.
2. Feed roti to a cow.
3. Offer water to a peepal tree.
4. Explicit Vastu tips: Light diyas in the Western and South-Western zones.
1. Donate Blanket.
2. Offer (arghya) to Surya.
3. Offer Prasad at Hanuman Mandir.
4. Explicit Vastu tips: Light a diya at the Central zone (brahmasthan) of the house.
1. Offer boondi laddu to Ganesh ji.
2. Feed jaggery to cow.
3. Perform abhishek of shivlinga with water in which dark sesame seeds and white sesame seeds have been blended.
4. Explicit Vastu tips: Light a diya in the South-West zone. it will give you moment results.
1. Donate entire red lentil (masoor) to a temple.
2. Gift something to senior sibling.
3. Offer Revari (sweet made of white sesame) in Lakshmi pooja.
4. Explicit Vastu tips: Light diyas the Southern way of the house.
1. Offer 4 coconuts at Durga Mandir.
2. Feed birds.
3. Offer White sandalwood with water to Shivlinga
4. Specific Vastu tips: Light diyas in the South-West zone of your house.
1. Offer whole black gram at Shani mandir.
2. Recite Hanuman Chalisa.
3. Offer a parantha to a dog.
4. Specific Vastu tips: Light 8 diyas in the Western direction of your house.